Raffle Day is a great, family-friendly, fun event. Enjoy the whole day with lots of fun, food and games in the sun. And of course it all culminates in the Raffle with those amazing prizes!
Raffle Rules of Eligibility
STAR Awards Eligibility Rules (as of 6/2021) are as follows:
- You must have completed 8 hours of Mark Breslin “Survival of the Fittest” training or ICRA/COVID-19 Awareness (in this year or a prior year – one time only)
- You must have completed at least 16 hours of STAR sponsored training (Survival of the Fittest or ICRA/COVID-19 Awareness counts against this total) during the current training year. If you completed Survival of the Fittest or ICRA/COVID-19 Awareness in a prior year, you must complete 16 hours of training from other available classes.
- If you cannot attend a scheduled STAR class, you must contact the STAR Program 2 weeks in advance to cancel your registration and avoid penalty.*
- You must have worked a minimum of 500 hours for a STAR Program contributing employer during the training year.
- You must be a member in good standing in the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades at the time of the awards event.
- You must be present to win
* NOTE: Missing ANY STAR class during the school year disqualifies you from participating in the Early Bird Raffle
*Effective Immediately SCT 1 is the only qualifying class that counts for participation in the annual STAR Event. This one-time class MUST be taken to attend the STAR Event and receive your Awards Recognition in 2023 forward. As of July 1, 2022 “Survival of the Fittest” and “ICRA” no longer will be accepted for attendance.